In Christ’s name, Welcome!
We’ve been waiting for you! It’s true, because we believe that every person who comes into the circle of this special fellowship was sent by God Himself. It’s not by accident that we have the joy of meeting you. So, above all else we want to express Christ’s love to you with genuine, heartfelt warmth. We’re eager to know you, and we’re excited to share with you the marvelous ways God is working in our church and community.
It won’t take you long to discover that this is truly a wonderful congregation, rich in the relationships that matter most. Growing together, we worship, we serve, we laugh, we cry, we learn, and we reach out to our world with life-transforming truth. We reach out to you, as well. Our doors are open. Our hearts are open, too.
If you’ve been thinking, praying, searching and hoping for a place to belong, we say again, Welcome!
Here’s what you can expect:
At Sunday Worship:
- – Our service to last about an hour
- – Gospel-based sermons to stretch and challenge your faith
- – To witness, or participate in, Holy Communion
- – A welcoming space for families of all ages, especially those wiggly toddlers!
In Sunday School:
- – Classes to last one hour, 9:20am-10:20am
- – Upbeat & fun opening for ages PreK-6th Grade
- – Bible lessons, discussions, and activities crafted for every age
- – Friendly and open-minded class leaders & teachers